We aim to make your online shopping experience at Tiny Tux as enjoyable as possible.
If, however, you are experiencing difficulties using the site you can email us at email@example.com
Alternatively you can call 0208 245 0331.
Delivery within the UK
For orders within the UK we offer both Standard Recorded and Special Next Day Delivery.
We will email you when your order is being dispatched and a tracking number will be sent to you, for you to be able to follow it all the way to your front door.
Your order can be delivered anytime between 7am and 1pm and a signature may be required on receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel,
the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
Recorded Signed For/Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) FREE
Special Delivery (Next day delivery and tracking service)
£7.55 - up to 1 Kg
£9.75 - between 1-2 Kg
£24.50 - over 2Kg
Please Note: To qualify for Special Delivery (Monday to Friday) orders need to be placed before 11am.
If you order anytime on Saturday and Sunday you will receive your goods on the Tuesday.
Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be delivered 2 working days later.
Your order will be dispatched by International Signed For™ via Standard Airmail or Surface Mail.
- Deliveries aim to be made within 2-4 working days from your order.
- The cost of delivery within Europe varies according to the weight of your parcel.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated on the “Checkout page” when the delivery destination is confirmed.
- All items are tracked until they leave the UK – and in some cases on arrival in the destination country.
- Customers can check the progress of their orders online by using Track & Trace on Royal Mail website.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you are not available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
- International Signed For™ only delivers packages up to 2kg. Therefore if your order will exceed the maximum weight allowance you will be notified by email.
In this case an extra charge will have to be paid in order to receive your goods or your order will be cancelled and the full payment refunded.
Please Note: Your parcel may be delayed by customs.
Unfortunately, we have no control over this and cannot supply any details why or for how long your parcel will be delayed.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
For international shipping charges please refer to the table below:
For orders over 2Kg we use Parcelforce Worldwide delivery services. The charges are as follows:
£50 to Europe
If you require a delivery to a country that is not on our drop down menu you will need to contact us on 44 (0) 208 245 0331 or email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if we can deliver to your country and discuss any shipping times and costs.
All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours and a confirmation email will be sent upon dispatch.
Please note we cannot provide exact delivery dates or guarantee a delivery date as Royal Mail are responsible for the delivery of your parcel.
We have found on many occasions that if your order has not been received within the specified delivery aim from dispatch that the local postmen has forgotten to put a card through your door to let you know they attempted delivery.
Please therefore contact your local Royal Mail sorting office to see if your order is waiting with them.
You will need to provide your name and address in order for them to check. If they are not holding anything for you,
please do contact us with your order confirmation details and we will investigate further.
Follow us on: